Tuesday, October 25, 2011

would i work for Bourdain...

I would like to work for Anthony Bourdain. My reason for wanting to work for him is because he is an accomplished chef, and I can learn a lot from him. He’s been through a lot and he’s experienced. He has a lot of experiences on how to run a kitchen from the restaurant him and his friends started and the restaurants he worked at after that. I think his restaurant would be the type of environment I would work in because of Bourdain chill and laid back personality. I think I can succeed in a place like this because I’ll be learning a lot from somebody with a lot of experience.

3 comments:

  1. You bring out a good point. Bourdain did go through a lot of things. All the things he through made him the successful man he is. I also think it would be an awesome experience to work for him. Just like you said I would also learn a lot from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you are talking about and i too would like to learn from bourdain also just because he an experience chef and i could learn things how to cook from him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you give your reason why you would work for Bourdain. I feel that i would learn alot from Bourdain as well.

    ReplyDelete